Monday, November 16, 2015

CD1

Well, not exactly sure what happened, but I'm on CD1, which is 5 days early. I don't know when I've ever been 5 days early, so I'm more surprised at that than I am that I'm not pregnant. I have no idea why my cycle was so thrown off and only 23 days long. I definitely O'ed on day 13-14, so cutting off a week seems so odd.

The cycle itself being so messed up is potentially why I didn't get pregnant this time. It definitely makes it hard to understand. Will nursed a lot after we got home from vacation, it's possible it messed it up slightly, but I don't see it as being so drastically different as to cause a 5 day jump.

We didn't get to DTD on the second day of O, but that shouldn't have been why. We did it twice a day for the whole week leading up to it, and hit the first day of it.

I was hoping that if we did get a bfn, it would at least be something I could learn from and use for later. This is too messed up, it doesn't make enough sense, so it feels like a wasted cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment