Well, I'm pretty sure now what happened last month. I had the idea, and apparently Bill did too. What's currently going on sort of confirms our thoughts, though I debated against recording it. To keep things straight though, I decided I should.
Last month we definitely hit ovulation, twice a day every day beforehand, then during.
Then I got my period just one week after ovulation, at Cd23. I have never gotten a period so early, even when heavily nursing or still adjusting after a baby. I've never skipped an entire week of a cycle before. Especially when I knew the exact day I O'ed.
And then the AF itself was all wrong. Clots happened before bleeding. It lasted a total of 7-8 days, when I'm normally only ever 4-5. My heavy day are normally the first 2-3 days only, and AF was very heavy until day 6. It even looked different in color.
This month, I'm emotionally insane for no reason. I'm super sappy and gushy. I'm super clingy and connected to Bill. My sex drive is through the roof and completely insatiable. All these things happened exactly like this right after I miscarried Elizabeth.
So now we're pretty sure that we didn't just fail at getting pregnant. We probably were successful in getting sperm to meet egg, but either it didn't form properly or didn't attach correctly, etc. All the signs showed that it started to happen, but didn't work out. I'm really glad I didn't test early, because I think it would have been crushing to see that. Having it be just speculation sucks enough.
At the very least, hopefully that's the last cycle that is messed up and it's not the start of multiple months of an undependable cycle.
As for this month, we NTNP. I purposely didn't keep track of my cycle days, though I'm quite sure I'm about two days after ovulation now. I believe AF is due around December 14th, so we'll see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment