Thursday, November 12, 2015

8DPO, Cy #1

I'm trying so hard to not symptom spot. It's still early. I hate when others come up with long symptoms that are just standard daily things until you put them under a microscope and search for pregnancy.

However, I can't stop those little feelings that immediately pop up and say "Ah, what if that means we got it?" I hate not knowing if there's something in there or not! So yes, I'm mildly symptom spotting. Not taking temps or anything, not actually looking, but I feel things.

I'm 8 DPO. I have 6 more days until AF is due. Since yesterday, I've been crampy for no reason. My ovary hurts like Ovulation, but I'm past that. I'm not working out, just taking it easy, which usually doesn't lead to such early cramping. I have spikey stabbing pain in my cervix.

I KNOW that it's only a 50/50 chance. I know that logically, I'm probably not pregnant. It's our very first cycle, I'm still breastfeeding, things aren't always exactly on schedule, we didn't DTD while I was actually supposed to be O'ing. There's a lot counting against me here. And yet, every little cramp or stab makes me gasp a little in wonder.

TTC'ing won't be as difficult after this month. This just had a lot riding on it: special themes, special announcements, special baby gifts and ideas. After this month, I'll default back to what I have always planned. I just can't wait to see which way it goes.

Since AF was late last month, I'm now due on the 20th. I'll be testing on the 18th. Just have to ride it out until Wednesday and try to contain my curiosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment