Monday, November 9, 2015

TTC kick off on the Disney Fantasy

We are back from our amazing, wonderful cruise! We're now in the two week wait, and I'm about 5 DPO. I'm very unsure about how we did. At first, it went really well - the first three days, we managed to DTD twice a day. The day I O'ed, we only were able to do it once. The next day I was still finishing up O'ing, and we didn't get to do it at all as that day we woke up super early to go run the Disney 5K on their private island. We had activities to do all day that day until about 11:30, where I passed out immediately after coming back to the room.

So it's possible that it worked, but it's also very possible that we didn't hit it at the right times. Either way, it was definitely a fun factor to our cruise. It was still the kickstart of our TTC journey, and we did it in style.

We got the Romance Package, which was beautiful to walk into and so much fun. The robes we received (and I'm still wearing) were super soft and plush. The champagne was delicious, the chocolates paired perfectly with it, and the rose was beautiful.



I was tempted to buy a Disney Cruise Line onesie there, but decided against it, but it's definitely something I'll have to remember if we do get a BFP.

The whole time I wanted a pregnancy announcement picture (a picture with us as a family and me with my hands on my belly) and we didn't get it, so I'd have to figure out something else now. There was just so much to do on the cruise! We enjoyed every minute, but we already have a list of what we need to do next time that didn't happen this time.

Something I realized on our way home, was that November 18th is Mickey Mouse's birthday - that's the day I've been saying I'll be testing. So we'll know if we're expecting our Disney Souvenir on Mickey's birthday. A pretty cute touch if it does work out!

9 more days to see if we were successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment