Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015

It's now 2015! That means I finally went one full calendar year of not being pregnant since getting married!

Now that it's 2015, of course we're wondering if we should start making plans, or have ideas, about our next addition. Bill asked me a few days ago when we're going to start trying. While I suffer from baby fever on a weekly basis, I'm not ready yet to try. While I'd love another baby, I wouldn't love a difficult pregnancy. I'm not ready for Will to be pushed out of the role of "baby" and into "big brother". Not yet!

My goal right now is waiting until late spring or early summer to try. Maybe we're start NTNP after Easter. Right now it's a bit of a moot point - so far I've been lucky to not have my cycles return! With Katie they came back at 10 months PP, but they were also wonky and  lasted about 35-45 days. I'm now 12 months PP and am excited to not have it back yet. Last time it took me about 10 months to get pregnant, so who knows - I may get pregnant in 2015, or I may not. I feel like it'll probably happen, but I was caught off guard last time.

While I"m not ready for pregnancy yet, I feel like I may die of baby fever if I don't get pregnant at all in 2015. Not something I'm overly concerned with now though!

No comments:

Post a Comment