I scout eBay at pretty much all times. When I find something I really like and could easily resell for at least double (but usually triple or more) and it ends up going for super cheap, of course I buy it. I love looking at Juicy Couture baby clothing, and came across a little pajamas set. It slipped through the cracks, ending at an unfortunate time, and I was able to grab it for $9. I know that should I sell it, I could easily get about $40 for it. Not that I plan to sell it any time soon.
Once I received the pajamas, I checked them out, then wrapped them back up and put a sign on them so I'd remember what it is. They're now tucked away in my "future baby" box.
So our next little girl already has her first bought outfit, even before she's tried for! And really, it's a good investment at the same time.
Oh, and while I'm at it...these adorable accessories, which I could sell at the very least for $25, were only .99 cents.
Yes, I'm done shopping for a while now!
No comments:
Post a Comment