Saturday, November 1, 2014

WTT but Prepping

Will is now ten months old.

At this time with Katie, I had just gotten my cycles back and was TTC for the last two months. This time? Not so much.

Will is high needs, so he still requires a lot of constant hands on attention. Katie has just started her homeschool preschool. So we have a lot going on, and I have no plans to start TTC at all this year. This makes it the very first year since we got married that I'm not pregnant through some part of it (unless, of course, something would happen in the next month!)

While I don't think we'll be actually TTC this time and just let it happen when it happens, I think we'll be preventing until at least mid-next spring.

However, that doesn't mean that the next pregnancy is not often on my mind already. In fact, we already have names for the next baby (however we're still completely caught up on the middle name for our boy. Bill is deadset on one name, I'm deadset against it!) I also came up with the pregnancy and baby theme. For pregnancy, since we won't be finding out the gender of this one until birth, I'm going with a grey theme (either matched with a sunny yellow or a bright green). It's also going to be a baby elephant theme.

If it's a girl, she'll have a cranberry red color and a Cinderella theme. For a boy, he'll have a green color and his theme will be Puff the Magic Dragon.

So, what do I do when I get bored? I look up elephant stuff, of course! I've already found quite a few "essentials" for the next pregnancy, all in elephant theme.

This next baby should be pretty cheap for us in expenses - we have all boy and girl clothing, so depending on what season they're born, we'll have to get either no clothing or just a little. We'll need a car seat and diapers, but we have bedding for both a boy and girl, toys for boy and girl, and pretty much everything we'd need in either gender theme. We also have quite a bit of gender neutral stuff as well!

I'm making this blog now so I can keep track of ideas, things I want, etc all in one place so they don't get lost. Elephants may remember everything, but I do not!

No comments:

Post a Comment