Monday, June 1, 2015

Just keeping track of cycles...

I've been forgetting to write down and track my cycles, so it's getting more complicated to see how things are playing out. I'm now on cycle 5, and I believe I'm pretty close to normal. I have NO idea when it happened in April, but I remember it was a little late. In May, it started on the 2nd. I started today, on June first, which means I'm on a 30 day cycle now. I was on a 35-38 day cycle for the first few months, so that means I'm continuing to regulate. The crappy part is it looks like I'll have it for mine and Katie's birthday celebrations plus Independance Day. =/ If it stays 30 days or goes back to 28, I'll be due between the 29th and 1st of July. I'm hoping the cycles shorten and stop being at the end/beginning of each month as I'd hate to have AF on our cruise, which is October 31st and the whole first week of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment