Monday, July 27, 2015

Cycle 7 already!

Cycle 7 started a few days ago, on Saturday July 25th. It wasn't due until today, the 27th. So far the cycles have always been at least 29-30 days long, so it's interesting that this one cut so short.

When we were planning on trying in June, I knew that I'd get pregnant in July. For over a year, I just knew it would happen. Then my July cycle comes, and I know I would have gotten pregnant if we had been trying. My body hyper-ovulated like crazy, which is why I think I got my period a bit early too. I actually got really sick right before AF happened, I laid in bed super nauseous and feeling like I was going to throw up any second. I felt exhausted and sick...usually my first signs. I was definitely nervous that my body had gone ahead and gotten pregnant even when we were being as careful as usual. So even though it was inconvenient to get AF early, it was a big relief!

If my cycles stay on this track, we should be set to start trying to the first week of November. Hoping it stays it's course!

No comments:

Post a Comment