Sounds like I'm not the only one who's getting baby fever!
Bill was telling me yesterday about how having babies is so much fun - the whole process of creating new little people and getting these bundles of joy is exciting. While he doesn't really want to TTC and try to force another to happen, he's very eager for when we stop preventing.
It's really neat to see him so happy about our kids and having more. It seems like all around me, most men have to be reluctantly and grumpily dragged into having another baby and Bill is here with me, taking my hand and just as eager as I am to start the journey again.
While I'm not yet ready to do it again (I'm still trying to control my panicky self, which is very quiet when not pregnant but flares even at the thought of pregnancy, not to mention having to be super sick all the time for a few months and super lethargic!) I'm happy that we'll both be very ready for when it is time.
No comments:
Post a Comment